Planning Task 5: Photography Planning

 Who will you be using as your models for each photograph?

For my photo shoot, i will need two 16-25 year old models within my front covers for the first two issues of my magazine, as this is what would appeal to my target audience. I plan to represent two different social groups within my magazine, to do this i will represent two different ethnic groups. Doing this allows my magazine to connect with a wider audience.

Location for photography?

Within the January issue of my magazine i plan to have a photo shoot outside in an urban setting, as this will reflect the winter months and complement my magazine. For my February edition of my magazine I intend to take a photo shoot in a more natural locations to contrast not only the urban setting from my first issue but also showcases the change from the winter months. I plan to take these pictured early in the day to get natural light to complement my photoshoot.

Costume?

The costumes during my january issue will be strongly influenced by the winter as not only i want to showcase fashion during the winter months but people will be more interested in this fashion as it applies to them during this time of the year. The clothes will be trendy and fashionable as it will appeal to my target audience.

Props

My photoshoot will use a limited amount of props as it intend to keep a natural look towards my photos

Who will take the photographs and what equipment will be used?

I intend to take the photos myself as I trust in my ability to take photos of high standard, in terms of equipment i plan to use my phone camera however i may equipment from friends or family in order to take best possible photos as my phone may not be the best choice as I plan to use the natural lighting to my advantage, something i don't think my phone will do well as it could cause lots of glare within the photos when using my phone camera.



Completed NEA

  Dear Moderator,  My name is Ethan Andrews. Welcome to my A Level Media Studies blog. This is a record of the work I have undertaken for th...